ST CHAD’S CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL
REMOTE EDUCATION: INFORMATION FOR PARENTS
This information is intended to provide clarity and transparency to pupils and parents/carers about what to expect from remote education if local restrictions require entire cohorts (or bubbles) to remain at home.
When implementing strategies to support pupils’ remote learning, or supporting parents to do this, key things to consider include:
• Teaching quality is more important than how lessons are delivered
• Ensuring access to technology is key, especially for disadvantaged pupils
• Peer interactions can provide motivation and improve learning outcomes
• Supporting pupils to work independently can improve learning outcomes
• Different approaches to remote learning suit different types of content and pupils
For full details of the home learning provision, please click on the tab below.