Ofsted Report 2018
11 September 2018
Summary of key findings and quotes are:
- The school is a positive, warm and welcoming place where staff and pupils demonstrate respect for each other.
- The leadership team has maintained the good quality of education in the school since the last inspection.
- Staff are proud to work at the school.
- Pupils are engaged and focused on their learning. They are confident and approach lessons with commitment and enthusiasm.
- Pupils feel safe in school, and are clear about whom they can approach if they have any concerns or problems.
- Pupils, parents and staff consider this to be a safe, happy and welcoming school where bullying is rare and concerns about pupil’s well-being are dealt with effectively.
- Senior and middle leaders have taken effective actions to raise standards in phonics.
Read the full report below