St. Martin de Porres
Class Teacher Mrs Tomsky
Dear St Martin,
It was lovely to see some of you over zoom on Friday and I am so proud of how well-behaved you all were. Every single one of you sat quietly for the quiz and the prayers making it very easy for us to talk to you. I enjoyed seeing you and will now do a zoom meeting at least once a week. For those of you who could not make it, try to join us for the next one as we missed seeing you.
For our next meeting over zoom, I would like you to lead a show and tell session. Each of you will have the opportunity to show us something that you have been working on in this time of being at home.
Here are some of the things you have been asked to do:
- Make a prayer corner at home (RE Newsletter May)
- To make a sacred heart of Jesus or an immaculate heart of Mary (RE newsletter June)
- Write a prayer to God as Jonah
- To write a report about an ocean animal
- Create an information poster about one of these bioluminescent creatures:
There are other things you may prefer to show and tell us about. We just want to hear about something you have enjoyed doing in this time and it can be from any subject area.
It may even be as simple as knowing all your tables or being able to speak some Spanish!
I look forward to hearing from you. I miss you all and hope you and your families are well.